Meme Courtesy of Strawberry Singh.
Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers to your post, delete my answers and input your own.
- How long have you been blogging? Feburary 2012
- Why did you start blogging? I guess I just loved the looks that could be created and a lot of people kept asking me, “Where did you get your look from?” So I figured What the heck why not create a blog and just share it all. I also have to give some special credit where it is due and thank the owner of Tableau Vivant - M4ri1yn Magic for inspiring me to be a blogger as well.
- How many times a week do you post an entry? I try to do at least 2 per week, but lately RL has grabbed hold of me and sometimes it is just really hard to get a post done.
- How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? I ready quite a bit. Whether it be SeraphimSL.com, StrawberrySingh.com and just many other male related blogs you can find on my blog roll.
- Do you comment on other people’s blogs? Yes I do. Most of the time it is a like though.
- Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? I totally do. Sometimes I wonder WOW look at those hits and the next day I am like WHAT THE HELLO KITTY IS THIS not enough hits.
- Did you ever regret a post that you wrote? I do not regret anything I ever post as it is extension of myself and what I feel.
- Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? Somewhat, there is a lot more to me then just a handsome digital face.
- Do you blog under your real name? Nope sure don’t.
- Are there topics that you would never blog about? I am pretty much fashion oriented. I love poses though, but limit myself can’t say I do, I just have never really ventured to far off fashion.
- What is the theme/topic of your blog? Male Fashion =)
- Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? Nope. Taking caring fo this blog is enough. LOL.
- What have you found to be the benefits of blogging?It has really given me a sense of place in the vast virtual world. I have learned better styling for sure.
- So, why do you continue to blog?I love it. That is why. I enjoy sharing my fashion with the world.
Shape: Blaise Shape MULHOLLAND
Coat: DOZZE – Cotton/Wool Coat (Olive)
Pants: Legal Insanity - hefunky pants grass
Pose: Diesel Works